Universe (CURRENCY:UNI) traded 20.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. One Universe coin can currently be bought for about $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, YoBit and Crex24. Over the last week, Universe has traded 9.2% lower against the US dollar. Universe has a total market cap of $110,958.90 and approximately $106.00 worth of Universe was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded down 38.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000042 BTC.
Universe (CRYPTO:UNI) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 7th, 2017. Universe’s total supply is 98,776,288 coins and its circulating supply is 87,576,288 coins. Universe’s official Twitter account is @Unicoin_UNI. The official website for Universe is unicoin.pw. Universe’s official message board is forum.unicoin.pw.
Buying and Selling Universe
Universe can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, BTC-Alpha and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Universe should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Universe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Universe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.