Uquid Coin (CURRENCY:UQC) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. In the last week, Uquid Coin has traded 17.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Uquid Coin has a market cap of $57.14 million and approximately $15.77 million worth of Uquid Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Uquid Coin token can now be bought for about $5.71 or 0.00054006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, TOPBTC, IDAX and Exrates.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001391 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020346 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00044070 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007005 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $576.28 or 0.05446493 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009451 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00057982 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00033658 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Uquid Coin Token Profile
Uquid Coin (UQC) is a token. It was first traded on September 8th, 2017. Uquid Coin’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 tokens. Uquid Coin’s official Twitter account is @UquidC and its Facebook page is accessible here. Uquid Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@uquidcoin. Uquid Coin’s official website is uquidcoin.com.
Uquid Coin Token Trading
Uquid Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OOOBTC, Exrates, TOPBTC, Livecoin, IDAX, IDEX and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uquid Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Uquid Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Uquid Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Uquid Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uquid Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.