Valor Token (CURRENCY:VALOR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. Valor Token has a total market cap of $7.37 million and approximately $17.35 million worth of Valor Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Valor Token token can now be purchased for approximately $0.37 or 0.00003475 BTC on popular exchanges including BitMax and Bithumb. Over the last seven days, Valor Token has traded 6.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001391 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020346 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00044070 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007005 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $576.28 or 0.05446493 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009451 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00057982 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00033658 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Valor Token
VALOR is a token. It launched on October 10th, 2018. Valor Token’s total supply is 75,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,036,000 tokens. Valor Token’s official message board is smartvalor.com/news-io-draft/blog. Valor Token’s official website is smartvalor.io/en. Valor Token’s official Twitter account is @smartvalorinc.
Valor Token Token Trading
Valor Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb and BitMax. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Valor Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Valor Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Valor Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Valor Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Valor Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.