VideoCoin (CURRENCY:VID) traded 7.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 3rd. During the last seven days, VideoCoin has traded up 1% against the US dollar. One VideoCoin token can currently be bought for about $0.0707 or 0.00000668 BTC on popular exchanges including Beaxy, CoinExchange and KuCoin. VideoCoin has a total market cap of $10.32 million and approximately $183,523.00 worth of VideoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001089 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded down 95.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Bit Trust System (BIUT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
VID uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 15th, 2017. VideoCoin’s total supply is 265,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 145,923,028 tokens. VideoCoin’s official website is www.videocoin.io. VideoCoin’s official message board is medium.com/videocoin. VideoCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
VideoCoin Token Trading
VideoCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin, Beaxy and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VideoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VideoCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VideoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VideoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VideoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.