Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 3rd. During the last week, Zcoin has traded down 7.1% against the US dollar. Zcoin has a market capitalization of $41.49 million and $7.82 million worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zcoin coin can currently be purchased for $3.75 or 0.00035532 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,558.31 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $348.17 or 0.03297592 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $220.49 or 0.02088289 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $45.95 or 0.00435157 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $102.06 or 0.00966668 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00011991 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $62.22 or 0.00589305 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.19 or 0.00049134 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00010096 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000244 BTC.
Zcoin Coin Profile
Zcoin (XZC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on September 28th, 2016. Zcoin’s total supply is 21,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 11,059,080 coins. The official website for Zcoin is zcoin.io. The Reddit community for Zcoin is /r/zcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zcoin’s official Twitter account is @zcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zcoin
Zcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.