Zen Protocol (CURRENCY:ZP) traded down 1.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on October 3rd. Zen Protocol has a market cap of $504,638.10 and approximately $212.00 worth of Zen Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Zen Protocol has traded 5.6% lower against the US dollar. One Zen Protocol coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0223 or 0.00000211 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Sora (XOR) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47.85 or 0.00452827 BTC.
- Castweet (CTT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00007231 BTC.
- VeraOne (VRO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $62.33 or 0.00589864 BTC.
- EtherBone (ETHBN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ENTONE (ENTONE) traded 25.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0913 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Bytus (BYTS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001430 BTC.
- Bone (BONE) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004876 BTC.
- BitcoinSoV (BSOV) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000399 BTC.
Zen Protocol Coin Profile
ZP is a coin. Its genesis date was December 17th, 2017. Zen Protocol’s total supply is 26,631,450 coins and its circulating supply is 22,636,450 coins. The Reddit community for Zen Protocol is /r/zenprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zen Protocol’s official Twitter account is @zen_protocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zen Protocol’s official website is www.zenprotocol.com.
Buying and Selling Zen Protocol
Zen Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zen Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zen Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zen Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zen Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zen Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.