AMO Coin (CURRENCY:AMO) traded up 0.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. AMO Coin has a total market capitalization of $12.81 million and approximately $286,410.00 worth of AMO Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AMO Coin token can currently be purchased for $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN and IDEX. In the last week, AMO Coin has traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008744 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002117 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.54 or 0.00266877 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.87 or 0.00095017 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00035592 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $159.96 or 0.01397743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.44 or 0.00152403 BTC.
AMO Coin Token Profile
AMO Coin’s launch date was April 1st, 2018. AMO Coin’s total supply is 19,679,012,762 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,121,814,915 tokens. The official website for AMO Coin is www.amo.foundation. AMO Coin’s official Twitter account is @amoblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for AMO Coin is medium.com/@amoblockchain.
AMO Coin Token Trading
AMO Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AMO Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AMO Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AMO Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AMO Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AMO Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.