Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded up 12.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 18th. One Covesting token can currently be purchased for about $0.36 or 0.00003171 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Kucoin, IDEX and HitBTC. Covesting has a total market cap of $6.53 million and approximately $13,819.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Covesting has traded 45.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008751 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002118 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.55 or 0.00267188 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.87 or 0.00095063 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00035565 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $159.92 or 0.01398434 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.42 or 0.00152297 BTC.
Covesting’s launch date was October 15th, 2017. Covesting’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,000,000 tokens. Covesting’s official message board is medium.com/@Covesting. Covesting’s official Twitter account is @covesting and its Facebook page is accessible here. Covesting’s official website is covesting.io. The Reddit community for Covesting is /r/Covesting and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Covesting Token Trading
Covesting can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, YoBit, HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Covesting directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Covesting should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Covesting using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.