DAD Chain (CURRENCY:DAD) traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. One DAD Chain token can now be purchased for $0.21 or 0.00002395 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, DAD Chain has traded down 9.3% against the U.S. dollar. DAD Chain has a total market capitalization of $2.32 million and $851,736.00 worth of DAD Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00038478 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008756 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006441 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005740 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $567.45 or 0.04966886 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00031411 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001876 BTC.
DAD Chain Token Profile
DAD is a token. It was first traded on September 28th, 2019. DAD Chain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,948,331 tokens. DAD Chain’s official message board is medium.com/@dad_chain. DAD Chain’s official Twitter account is @dad_chain. The official website for DAD Chain is dad.one.
DAD Chain Token Trading
DAD Chain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAD Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DAD Chain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DAD Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DAD Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAD Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.