Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. In the last week, Ether-1 has traded up 0.3% against the dollar. One Ether-1 coin can now be purchased for $0.0070 or 0.00000062 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, STEX and Mercatox. Ether-1 has a total market capitalization of $346,902.21 and approximately $13,886.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- United Bull Traders (UNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TOKOK (TOK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Super Running Coin (SRC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Lukki Operating Token (LOT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Bitscoin (BTCX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Benscoin (BSC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.99 or 0.00204520 BTC.
Ether-1 (ETHO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 11th, 2018. Ether-1’s total supply is 49,274,703 coins. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ether-1 is ether1.org. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @Ether1Official.
Buying and Selling Ether-1
Ether-1 can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Mercatox and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether-1 should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ether-1 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.