Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded down 5.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 18th. Ether Zero has a total market cap of $275,144.79 and approximately $174,456.00 worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Ether Zero has traded 1.7% lower against the dollar. One Ether Zero coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0016 or 0.00000014 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, DigiFinex, Hotbit and EXX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $375.78 or 0.03285006 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.23 or 0.00045734 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001051 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Money Plant Token (MPT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000095 BTC.
About Ether Zero
Ether Zero (CRYPTO:ETZ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 216,821,993 coins and its circulating supply is 174,792,580 coins. Ether Zero’s official message board is medium.com/@etherzero. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ether Zero’s official website is etherzero.org.
Buying and Selling Ether Zero
Ether Zero can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, Cryptopia, DigiFinex and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ether Zero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ether Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.