Game.com (CURRENCY:GTC) traded down 4.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 18th. Over the last week, Game.com has traded 14.9% lower against the US dollar. One Game.com token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0060 or 0.00000053 BTC on exchanges including Bibox, BitForex, HADAX and Gate.io. Game.com has a total market cap of $4.58 million and $64,618.00 worth of Game.com was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001061 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00038356 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008746 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006439 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005695 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $564.88 or 0.04939681 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00031417 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001878 BTC.
Game.com Token Profile
GTC is a token. Its genesis date was October 11th, 2017. Game.com’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 761,444,190 tokens. The official website for Game.com is game.com. Game.com’s official Twitter account is @gelert. Game.com’s official message board is medium.com/@Game.com.
Buying and Selling Game.com
Game.com can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, BitForex, Bibox and HADAX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Game.com directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Game.com should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Game.com using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Game.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Game.com and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.