Gemini Dollar (CURRENCY:GUSD) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 18th. One Gemini Dollar token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00008725 BTC on popular exchanges including The Rock Trading, DEx.top, HitBTC and Bibox. Gemini Dollar has a market cap of $14.09 million and approximately $4.43 million worth of Gemini Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Gemini Dollar has traded down 0.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008749 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002118 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.52 or 0.00266829 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.87 or 0.00095044 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00035589 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $159.82 or 0.01397121 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.43 or 0.00152357 BTC.
About Gemini Dollar
Gemini Dollar was first traded on September 9th, 2018. Gemini Dollar’s total supply is 14,121,530 tokens. Gemini Dollar’s official website is gemini.com/dollar. The Reddit community for Gemini Dollar is /r/Gemini and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Gemini Dollar’s official Twitter account is @GeminiDotCom. The official message board for Gemini Dollar is gemini.com/blog.
Gemini Dollar Token Trading
Gemini Dollar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, DEx.top, HitBTC and The Rock Trading. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gemini Dollar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gemini Dollar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gemini Dollar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gemini Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gemini Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.