HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded 25.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. One HEAT coin can currently be bought for about $0.0114 or 0.00000100 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, HEAT has traded 34.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. HEAT has a market capitalization of $530,889.77 and $2,712.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008759 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002119 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.48 or 0.00266784 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.87 or 0.00095139 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00035581 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $159.95 or 0.01399879 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00020084 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00000701 BTC.
HEAT Coin Profile
HEAT uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on July 9th, 2016. HEAT’s total supply is 46,453,851 coins. The Reddit community for HEAT is /r/heatledger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HEAT’s official Twitter account is @heatcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. HEAT’s official website is heatledger.com.
HEAT Coin Trading
HEAT can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HEAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HEAT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HEAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.