Helium Chain (CURRENCY:HLM) traded up 16.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 18th. One Helium Chain coin can now be purchased for $0.0135 or 0.00000118 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Helium Chain has traded up 12.7% against the U.S. dollar. Helium Chain has a total market capitalization of $183,835.56 and approximately $2.00 worth of Helium Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005000 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00017117 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00018024 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00010624 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0488 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002320 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000273 BTC.
Helium Chain Profile
Helium Chain (CRYPTO:HLM) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on March 1st, 2017. Helium Chain’s total supply is 13,961,783 coins and its circulating supply is 13,613,403 coins. The official website for Helium Chain is heliumchain.org. Helium Chain’s official Twitter account is @HeliumChain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Helium Chain Coin Trading
Helium Chain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Helium Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Helium Chain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Helium Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Helium Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Helium Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.