Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded 9.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. Litecoin Plus has a total market cap of $82,209.80 and approximately $60.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Litecoin Plus coin can now be purchased for about $0.0299 or 0.00000261 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Litecoin Plus has traded up 5.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $37,198.98 or 3.25007865 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00019779 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
About Litecoin Plus
Litecoin Plus (CRYPTO:LCP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,752,341 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official website is litecoinplus.co. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP.
Litecoin Plus Coin Trading
Litecoin Plus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Plus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Litecoin Plus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.