Meter Governance (CURRENCY:MTRG) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. One Meter Governance token can currently be bought for $0.45 or 0.00003974 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Meter Governance has traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar. Meter Governance has a total market capitalization of $1.05 million and $276,777.00 worth of Meter Governance was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008744 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002117 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $30.54 or 0.00266877 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.87 or 0.00095017 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00035592 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $159.96 or 0.01397743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.44 or 0.00152403 BTC.
Meter Governance Profile
Meter Governance’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,318,338 tokens. The official website for Meter Governance is www.meter.io. Meter Governance’s official message board is medium.com/meter-io. Meter Governance’s official Twitter account is @Meter_IO.
Buying and Selling Meter Governance
Meter Governance can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Meter Governance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Meter Governance should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Meter Governance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Meter Governance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Meter Governance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.