OneLedger (CURRENCY:OLT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. One OneLedger token can now be purchased for about $0.0043 or 0.00000038 BTC on exchanges including UEX, Kucoin, LATOKEN and Hotbit. In the last seven days, OneLedger has traded up 10.4% against the dollar. OneLedger has a total market capitalization of $1.88 million and $112,246.00 worth of OneLedger was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00038478 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008756 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006441 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005740 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $567.45 or 0.04966886 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00031411 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001876 BTC.
OLT is a token. Its genesis date was June 13th, 2018. OneLedger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 433,138,946 tokens. The Reddit community for OneLedger is /r/OneLedger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. OneLedger’s official Twitter account is @OneLedgerTech. OneLedger’s official website is oneledger.io. OneLedger’s official message board is medium.com/@OneLedger.
OneLedger Token Trading
OneLedger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kucoin, Bilaxy, CoinEx, UEX, BitForex, Hotbit and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneLedger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OneLedger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OneLedger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OneLedger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.