Open Platform (CURRENCY:OPEN) traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 18th. One Open Platform token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io and Kucoin. Open Platform has a market capitalization of $796,932.15 and $837.00 worth of Open Platform was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Open Platform has traded 7.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008749 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002118 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $30.52 or 0.00266829 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.87 or 0.00095044 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00035589 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $159.82 or 0.01397121 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.43 or 0.00152357 BTC.
Open Platform Token Profile
Open Platform was first traded on May 3rd, 2018. Open Platform’s total supply is 1,745,447,045 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,057,742,422 tokens. The official website for Open Platform is www.openfuture.io. Open Platform’s official message board is medium.com/@theOPENPlatform. Open Platform’s official Twitter account is @OpenPlatformICO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Open Platform Token Trading
Open Platform can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Platform directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Open Platform should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Open Platform using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.