Own (CURRENCY:CHX) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 18th. During the last week, Own has traded up 35.2% against the dollar. One Own token can currently be bought for about $0.0239 or 0.00000248 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, DDEX, Bancor Network and HitBTC. Own has a market cap of $2.38 million and $465,969.00 worth of Own was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00038531 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008750 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006442 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005771 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $564.53 or 0.04938145 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00031409 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001877 BTC.
Own Token Profile
Own is a token. It launched on March 25th, 2018. Own’s total supply is 168,956,522 tokens and its circulating supply is 99,719,012 tokens. Own’s official Twitter account is @OwnMarket and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Own is /r/OwnMarket and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Own is weown.com. The official message board for Own is medium.com/ownmarket.
Buying and Selling Own
Own can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bancor Network, DDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Own directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Own should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Own using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Own Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Own and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.