Patientory (CURRENCY:PTOY) traded up 1.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 18th. One Patientory token can now be bought for about $0.0060 or 0.00000052 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Patientory has traded down 1.6% against the US dollar. Patientory has a total market capitalization of $416,643.14 and $8,427.00 worth of Patientory was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001063 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00038314 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008738 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006439 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005683 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $566.07 or 0.04945477 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00031421 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001882 BTC.
Patientory is a token. It was first traded on May 31st, 2017. Patientory’s total supply is 100,002,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,000,000 tokens. Patientory’s official website is patientory.com. Patientory’s official Twitter account is @Patientory and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Patientory
Patientory can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patientory directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Patientory should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Patientory using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Patientory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patientory and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.