Selfkey (CURRENCY:KEY) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. During the last week, Selfkey has traded 10.8% lower against the US dollar. One Selfkey token can now be bought for $0.0018 or 0.00000016 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex, Kucoin, IDEX and Binance. Selfkey has a market cap of $6.06 million and $196,786.00 worth of Selfkey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001060 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00038334 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008739 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006435 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005690 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $565.85 or 0.04943813 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00031399 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001876 BTC.
Selfkey (KEY) is a token. It launched on October 24th, 2017. Selfkey’s total supply is 5,999,999,954 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,353,937,381 tokens. The Reddit community for Selfkey is /r/selfkey and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Selfkey’s official Twitter account is @SelfKey and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Selfkey is medium.com/selfkey. The official website for Selfkey is selfkey.org.
Selfkey Token Trading
Selfkey can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Kucoin, OKEx, RightBTC, IDEX, Binance and Tidex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Selfkey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Selfkey should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Selfkey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Selfkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Selfkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.