Sentinel Protocol (CURRENCY:UPP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. Sentinel Protocol has a total market cap of $8.98 million and $127,685.00 worth of Sentinel Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Sentinel Protocol has traded up 3.9% against the dollar. One Sentinel Protocol token can now be bought for about $0.0215 or 0.00000188 BTC on popular exchanges including DDEX, Bilaxy, Hotbit and Upbit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00026940 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00019398 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00009361 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002529 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00008882 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003519 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00010834 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000587 BTC.
Sentinel Protocol Token Profile
Sentinel Protocol (UPP) is a token. It was first traded on May 22nd, 2018. Sentinel Protocol’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 417,137,682 tokens. The Reddit community for Sentinel Protocol is /r/Sentinel_Protocol. Sentinel Protocol’s official Twitter account is @UPPSentinel and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Sentinel Protocol is sentinelprotocol.io. Sentinel Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/sentinel-protocol.
Sentinel Protocol Token Trading
Sentinel Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bibox, IDEX, Bilaxy, Hotbit, BitForex, Upbit, DDEX and GDAC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentinel Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sentinel Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.