Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 18th. Sumokoin has a market capitalization of $1.07 million and approximately $65,713.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sumokoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0406 or 0.00000355 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Sumokoin has traded down 5.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $121.11 or 0.01058735 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003245 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002509 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000571 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Sumokoin Coin Profile
SUMO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 18th, 2017. Sumokoin’s total supply is 33,046,484 coins and its circulating supply is 26,346,484 coins. Sumokoin’s official Twitter account is @Sumokoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Sumokoin is /r/sumokoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Sumokoin is www.sumokoin.org.
Buying and Selling Sumokoin
Sumokoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sumokoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sumokoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sumokoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.