WINk (CURRENCY:WIN) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. WINk has a total market cap of $24.09 million and $1.51 million worth of WINk was traded on exchanges in the last day. One WINk coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, WINk has traded down 6.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Kleros (PNK) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00003982 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001146 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 56.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Team Finance (TEAM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00021026 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 33.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000078 BTC.
WINk Coin Profile
WINk is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 26th, 2017. WINk’s total supply is 999,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 313,607,571,387 coins. WINk’s official Twitter account is @WinkcoinWink.
WINk Coin Trading
WINk can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WINk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WINk should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WINk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WINk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WINk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.